I need to take a month or so off. No, not because I’m ‘burnt out’ or have had enough or want to travel.
I’ve simply got too much television to watch.
This is what I currently have sitting on my hard drive :
To Watch Now :
- Heroes (2 eps)
- Lost (2 eps)
- Life On Mars (3 eps)
Series I Haven’t Started
- Veronica Mars (Season 3)
- Rome (1st half of season 2)
- Dexter (Season 1)
- Deadwood (Season 3)
- Torchwood (Season 1)
- Six Feet Under (Season 5)
- Battlestar Galactica (7 episodes from season 2 and approx 14 so far from season 3)
- Sarah Jane Adventure (Dr Who spinoff pilot movie)
- Dr Who season 3 (March 31)
- Weeds season 3
And then there are all seasons of The Sopranos on DVD to get through.
Maybe I could get an optometrist to sponsor me to stay home and do nothing but watch television.