Almost There

We’re approaching total exhaustion after two days of non-stop packing with a Christmas break in the middle. We’re about 95% done, but the remaining 5% is stuff lying around that seems to take the longest to finish. We’ve decided to leave the bed up for tonight to try and get a better sleep, that will be dismantled tomorrow. Rob The Wonder Brother In Law not only cleaned up the back yard/dirt pile at the new place today he then came around and whipper-snippered the edges of the gardens in to shape. All that and he’s backing up to help move tomorrow.

It’s back to the final boxes now before collapsing in to bed. Wish us luck for tomorrow, 29 degrees will be a warm move. That beer at the end is going to taste sooooo good.

Our Life In Boxes

One Reply to “Almost There”

Leave a Reply