Just had a phone call from our Agent. The owners have asked for an appraisal on the house.
“Probably just for insurance.” he says.
Yeah, right. They asked a year ago if we’d be interested in buying so it seems they have decided to cash in their investment at last. I wonder if they’ll give us first offer as they said they would.
Looks like we’re on the move again.